Patent Prosecution Services
- I advise clients about whether or not an invention can be protected by one or more patents and if the cost of obtaining a patent is justified.
- I perform patentability searches, searching U.S. and international patents, as well as non-patent literature.
- I draft and file patent applications in close cooperation with inventors, focusing on the client's need to control costs and minimize time required by inventors in the patent application process.
- I prosecute existing patent applications by, among other things, responding to Office Actions issued by the USPTO.
- I advise clients on licensing agreements relating to issued patents.
- I assist clients in obtaining patents in foreign jurisdictions, for example, China or Europe.
Patent Litigation Services
- I defend clients against unfair accusations of patent infringement in Federal Court.
- I assist clients in defending their patents from infringing activities of other parties in Federal Court.
Patent Strategy Services
- I advise clients by helping them devising short and long term strategic plans for patenting their technology.
- I perform infringement analyses.
- I perform freedom to operate analyses.
- I perform white space analysis.